1. First, do a post telling me which character you would like to be. Remember to include weather said character will be IC or OOC.
2. Check your post. I'll reply to it. If you're accepted, you can post an introduction of yourself. Weather it be on the same post or a new one, it doesn't matter. ^_______^ We would all be very happy to know you (as yourself).
3. Now that we're going like "YAY!" and all, go and make yourself one of those pretty character journals!
1. If you have been approved, please try to stay as active as you can! But, if you suddenly lose interest or is just too busy to play, please let me know so that we can give you lots of hugs free up the character for application. We'll miss you alot and be very sad if you leave without a reason. So, please make sure it doesn't happen! =D Also, if you are too busy at just one time period, then you should also tell us so that other players can make random excuses in their character journals.
2. Post that are over pg-13 are perfectly acceptable, but please put those under an LJ-cut and warn others of the content inside. Also warn others if it's in a comment.
3. Please make sure that you know the anime or the manga of Shaman King throughly, since this RPG is based on it. Yes, it DOES have a lot of episodes, but you'll make it through. ^____^ Knowledge of it is very useful - you will be able to express your character more easily.
4. Fighting between characters are perfectly fine, but fighting between players is not really nice. T_T I really want to keep this as a fun and happy environment, so if you were offended by something, we'll all help you to sort it out as best as we can.
5. Try your best to keep your post with your actions only. I don't want to see people accidentally controlling the actions of others. It might offend the other.
6. Keep most of your posts in english. Either than wide-known words like "Konnichi wa", other players might find it hard to understand. If you posted something you thought others might understand, but they don't, then you may help them by putting a post bracketed OOC, with the translation there.
7. Staying in character is very important. Even if you have joined as an OOC character, please try to keep it as OOC as possible. ^___^
8. One player is allowed to have two characters maximum. It's a lot more tricky and fun when you have characters who doesn't share your thoughts bouncing all over the place.
9. If you have any questions, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Last of all and the most important - GO MAD!!!
Edit: If you like, you can do a sample post. =)